Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More walks through the Garden

Since I have a whole month to study for finals I have had a lot of extra time on my hands. With it being winter, there are few days that are warm and sunny. Yesterday, however was 60 degrees and sunny! We probably never get that in NE in the winter! I took advantage of the day and decided to walk through the other parts of the Wellington Botanical Gardens. Also, the night before my flatmates and I went out for Julien's last days in Wellington. The bar we went to was the same bar where some of the All Black/Hurricane Rugby, players hang out and there was a whole table of them across the bar! It would be like seeing a whole bunch of professional football players at home. Since the bar was not full we could have easily walked up and gotten pictures and probably a drink with them. However, I am shy and did not have my camera with me so all I have is a story to tell.

 This tree was very cool on the inside...I wanted to climb to the top and take pictures but people were staring at me when I walked inside of it.




 This was a nice look out where people could sit and enjoy Wellington's harbour







No comments:

Post a Comment