Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday March 8th 2011 Wellington Harbor

Since it was a really relaxed Friday and I had just taken my statistics test I decided to go relax down by the harbor and see the art that ran along side the coast. Cortland and I also decided to interact with the art as well :) We also decided to have brunch and bought some muffins and sat by the coast ate and fed the birds.
Since the weather here doesn't get cold enough for snow or frosts the gradual change of the leaves during fall go unnoticed. However,  I was able to find a group of vines along some stairs that showed the true signs of fall.

Civic Square in downtown Wellington.



Oriental Bay
Too cold to go swimming today.



Interacting with the art


Hanging out on the playground on the beach



Just one group of many clams that have grown among the rocks by the harbor




We took the cable car back to campus which has been running way longer than the buses downtown. It's only a dollar for a ride up.



View of campus in the cable car
This is a painting that Cortland did for me. She took it from the picture I took of the harbor the day we went to Mount Victoria

2 comments:

  1. Make sure she signs and dates the painting .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again very interesting pics,, love the ones on the plank.. Your to much....

    ReplyDelete