Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feb 14th Waiteata Apartments

After a long day of flying and delays from Fiji to Auckland; 5 hour delay from Auckland to Wellington I finally made it to my dorm! In Auckland it was humid and 73 degrees while Wellington was windy and very chilly at night. My kiwi mate is Jen and she is trying out for the soccer team which I may be doing as well. The two boy roommates were not there because they were already out on the town. The apartment is much different than I expected. The first floor has the living room and kitchen while the second floor has two rooms and the third floor has two rooms. I am on the second floor facing the campus so all I see is the recreation building L I was hoping for a city view. Since the University is set on top of a hill it overlooks the whole city which is pretty cool. Good thing there is the rec rights across the street…I hopefully wont gain a new freshman 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment