Friday, February 4, 2011

Feb. 3rd 2011 Long Flight

With the weather, layovers, and delays my flight to Fiji was stressful at best. When I reached LA I was rushed into another building away from the main airport. While I was told to weigh my carry on...AGAIN...they were saying that if are luggage on flight was over 150 and my carry on was over 15 I was going to have to pay 150 dollars. And, to think I was trying to save money before I got to Fiji. Luckily my carry on was less than 15lb and I was able to work my charm on the attendant. When all was said in done I only ended up paying 35 dollars! Once I hit customs I stood there for 2 hours waiting for them to check all our luggage. Part of the delay is that we had a FREEZE DRILL! This is when a lady yells freeze and everyone in the terminal have to freeze and not move a muscle. I thought it was quiet interesting to say the least. On the flight to Fiji they played tropical, calm, music and gave me a complementary Fijian beer. It was sweet tasting. I also was able to sit with the group of girls I will be traveling with in New Zealand which gave us a great time to bond a little bit. Once I get my Camera registered I will start posting pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment