Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feb 15th Love at first sight!


This morning we had a free day to walk around the town and the campus. It is so beautiful! All the shops are so sheik and all the small apartments are so quaint. The weather is warm with a cool wind which makes it perfect. The architect and art around the town is beautiful and unique. There are so many nooks and crannies that I feel like this town is never ending as well. One interesting fact about the town of Wellington is that it use to have a huge cemetery in the middle of the town. When the roads and tunnels were put in they had to move a ton of grave sites so now small little cemeteries are found in random places in town (very creepy!).
 During our mini orientation for my group they gave us our food card our bus pass and our helped us find phones. Everything went so smoothly and easy I feel like I should have gone here a long time ago. I have finally met all my roommates and they are all very cool. Gus is from Cincinnati and the other roommate is from France. I have a mix house of Europeans, Americans, and Kiwis. Hopefully tomorrow I can get my camera fixed so you all can see how gorgeous this place really is!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks we need pics,,,what does love at first sight mean?

    ReplyDelete